Terms & Conditions
1. Information about us
- Our site is operated by Courier Market whose registered office is at One Victoria Square,Birmingham,B1 1BD
2. Accessing our site
- Access to our site is permitted to registered members, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to our site without prior notice for development updates and other reasons when necessary, we will always try to offer as much notice as possible but may at times need to restrict access without prior notice.
- Membership credentials are confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party to access the site at any time without permission of the directors of Courier Market.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of the domain names and the copyright of our site.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
4. Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5. Our liability
1. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and our partners hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- 1. loss of income or revenue
- 2. loss of business
- 3. loss of profits or contracts
- 4. loss of anticipated savings
- 5. loss of data
- 6. loss of goodwill
- 7. wasted management or office time
- 8. and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- All actions taken through our site are the sole responsibilities of the users in question but you must inform Courier Market should any other user make a claim against you for any reasons such as, but not limited to, complaints for non payment for loads taken by other members.
6. Your information on our site
All information provided to Courier Market by our users are kept secure and only registered users are allowed access to this information, we do not share your data with third parties and you must not share other users details outside of our site. By using our site, you consent to your information provided to be visible to other registered users of our site.
7. Transactions through our site
- Whenever you use any feature of our site you must do so in accordance with our code of conduct which is provided upon becoming a member.
- Any material you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non- proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any information posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our sites if, in our opinion, it is not applicable, suitable or in accordance with our code of conduct.
- We reserve the right to revoke membership if any of terms or our code of conduct is neglected.
8. Prohibited uses
- Courier Market prohibits any use of our site and you agree not to use our site for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false information or information which you know or ought to have known is inaccurate.
- Deleting or revising any information posted by any other person or entity.
- You must not allow third parties access to our site which is restricted to a password user or disclose to or share the password with any third parties or use the password for any purpose.
- Copying or adapting any part of our site or computer code.
- Posting material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Posting any information which is obscene and/or defamatory.
- Posting information that contains viruses or programs that may destabilize the operation of our site.
9. Viruses, hacking and other offences
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. Subscription to our sites
- Membership Subscription with Courier Market will be available only once:-
- The subscriber has provided such information as required by Courier Market such as and not limited to, trading name, address, contact details and legal entities have been provided and verified.
- Courier Market has received payment from the subscriber for the subscription period applicable at that time or subscription agreements have been completed through third parties we choose such as Stripe if the subscriber chooses to pay monthly, quarterly or bi annually.
- Courier Market will not disclose to any third party such personal information without the prior written consent of the subscriber except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such personal information is relevant.
- Courier Market may use such information interpreted from Cookies in order to preserve the integrity of the subscriber’s password and username and may also use the Cookies for statistical analysis.
- Any refund of pre-paid subscription fees before the expiration of the subscription are solely at the discretion of Courier Market.
- To complete your subscription to Courier Market you will need to upload your insurance details including your vehicle/fleet policy showing for Hire & Reward or equivalent, your Goods In Transit (GIT) policy or equivalent and if applicable policies such as Public and employers liability. Identification documentation such as driving licences may also be required for some subscribers and legal documentation for others depending upon the subscribers position.
- Courier Market reserve the right to refuse subscription membership if we are not satisfied with the documents provided or to revoke subscriptions at any time should concern arise in regards to documentation provided.
- In the event you are running a vehicle / fleet which requires an operators licence this document will need to uploaded.
- In the event that you fail to deliver any of these documents Courier Market reserve the right to refuse or revoke membership subscriptions or if documents can not be verified, are removed from the site, our code of conduct or terms are breached or any other reason should a member use the site or act in an impropriate way.
11. Renewal of subscription
- Courier Market offer various subscription options, Monthly ongoing rolling basis, quarterly, bi annually or annual, if a paid in advance option is taken and a subscription is cancelled it is solely at the discretion of Courier Market if a refund is offered, on a rolling monthly subscription subscribers can cancel anytime with only the remaining period of the month paid for in advance that the subscription will remain live for, the subscription will then cease and access to site removed.
- Renewal of all subscriptions will be subject to all points in clause 10.
12. Members Feedback
- All members can leave and receive feedback for their performance on the site, you agree to receive feedback for your performances and to be fair, honest and professional with the feedback you leave for other members.
- Courier Market will remove any feedback if, and not limited to, any inappropriate, aggressive, unfair or dishonest comments are made.
13. Availability of our site
- Courier Market shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure continuous accessibility of our site and associated services but does not accept any liability arising from any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation to operate our site and associated services howsoever caused.
- Courier Market in its absolute discretion may vary the specification of our site and associated services at any time without notice.
14. Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Linking to our home page is accepted to create a short cut but no links are permitted to any other part of our site.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
15. Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Such links will generally be from partners in our Members Benefits page but not limited to should we decide to provide links from other areas of our site.
You agree to indemnify and hold Courier Market and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from and against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits), goodwill or business opportunities arising from any third party claim in relation to any content that you upload, post or e-mail on or through our site, or your use of our site, or your breach of the provisions of these Terms.
Courier Market reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to issuing a warning, temporary suspension of the subscribers password, indefinite suspension, and immediate termination of your subscription should you breach these terms.
18. Jurisdiction and applicable law
20. Your feedback
Courier Market are committed to offering a fair and honest online platform and working as effectively as possible with our subscribers/members. We welcome all feedback and communication from you via e mail firstname.lastname@example.org via telephone 0121 364 0863.